Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free flow of the data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, the Warsaw University of Technology hereby informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Warsaw University of Technology, with the official seat at pl. Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warsaw.
- The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Inspector (DPI) to supervise the processing of personal data. The Inspector can be contacted at the email address: [email protected].
- The administrator shall process your personal data to the following extent: name, surname, telephone number.
- Your personal data shall be processed by the administrator in order to enter them into the register of visitors – the legal basis of the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 section 1 letter a of GDPR.
- The Warsaw University of Technology has no intention of forwarding your data beyond the European Economic Area.
- You are entitled to access your personal data and you have the right to correct the data, the right to demand to delete them, limit the processing of the data, the right to object to the processing of the data, the right to withdraw the consent at any time without reason, which shall not affect the validity of the processing made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will not be forwarded to other entities (administrators), except for those authorized in accordance with legal regulations.
- Access to your personal data may be granted to entities (processing entities) which may be given tasks related to the processing of personal data by the Warsaw University of Technology.
- The Warsaw University of Technology does not use towards you automated decision making tools, including profiling you.
- Providing your personal data is not obligatory; however, unless you provide your personal data, you will not be allowed to enter the premises of the WUT unit.
- Your personal data will be processed for 14 days, as well as for the period necessary to take action related to limiting the spread of COVID-19.
- You are entitled to make a complaint to the supervisory authority – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR Regulation.